TN Patta Chitta|Land ownership|Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta|Patta Chitta online status|eservices.tn.gov.in
A great step has been taken by the Tamilnadu State government to increase the digitalization in the state. In this article, we will share important information related to “Patta Chitta”. You will also get the specification of the Tamilnadu Patta Chitta portal. We are going to provide some simple steps, through which you are able to check land-related documents through eservices.tn.gov.in portal.
State Government of Tamilnadu has launched eservices portal. And english portal state people are able to to get land letter document like view land ownership, land record, Transfer of Chitta etc. In this article we are going to cover some important aspects to which you are able to get all the information very clearly.
Services available on TN Patta Chitta
As we all know that, previously we have to go to the officers if we need any land letter document. Now state Government of Tamilnadu has design portal! Through which you are able to get an essential document like the land record in Tamilnadu. This will increase digitalization in the state and also save the time of beneficiaries.
There are many services that you can avail this on Patta Chitta online portal. We are going to add some services list as mentioned below-
- Name of the owner
- Patta number
- Survey number
- Name of district, taluk and village
- Area of land with dimension
- Tax Information
- Information of wetland
- Dry land information
What is Nanjai & Punjai?
This is the most obvious question asked by our visitors. If you get any land revenue details through chitta document. Then you will get land divided into following categories-
- Dry land
Wetland is also said as nanjai. And dry land is said as punjai.
Now we are going to provide you the following documents that required if you want to apply for patta chitta documents.
Patta Required document-
Sale deed verification- the document needs to be submitted original sale deed photocopy to the concerned office or tahsildar.
Proof of possession – as per proof of possession you have to submit the following documents such as-
How to apply for tn patta chitta?
If you want to apply for tamil Nadu patta chitta, then you have to follow the given steps –
- First of all, visit the official web page of Tamil Nadu revenue services which is eservices.tn.gov.in.
- Now you have click on view “view patta & fmb/chitta/tslr extract” option.
- On the you page you have to select the following –
- Area type like urban/rural
- Again you have to enter the following details –
- Ward number
- Survey number
- Subdivision number
At last enter the authentication value.
- Given in the below column.
Patta Application fee
On the web portal which designed by bhai Tamil Nadu state government and revenue. Apply for Patta document online to the official web page. You have to pay hundred Rupees by the online mode.
Patta Chitta Status
If you already applied for land record document, then you can track the online status with the following steps –
- Firstly, visit the link given here.
- On the below webpage, you have to enter the following details-
- Application ID
- Enter captcha value
- At last click on get status.
- Now status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
How to verify your Patta Document?
If you want to verify your patta document, need to follow the steps –
- First of all visit the given here.
- On the homepage, select verify patta.
- Now you have to enter the reference number.
- Click on the submit button.
Transfer Patta Chitta
Need of transfer Patta chitta, required at the time, if you want to to sell your property, follow the given steps –
- You need to submit the application to the tahsildar.
- You can submit your application to the conseron hottiesof your village or district.
- The application will be accepted or rejected examination of your application by concerned authorities.
View Register Extract
There are some simple steps that you have to follow if you want to know the procedure to view a register extract.
- Firstly visit the official web page.
- Next step, you have to select the option “View Patta Copy/ A-register Extract” option.
- Click on the “view Register Extract option”.
New page you have to select the following –
- Your district name
- Enter survey number
- And collective division number
- Enter the authentication value as per given column.
- Click on the get status.
- And your information will be displayed on the screen.
Frequently Asking Question at Chitta Patta
What is Chitta Patta?
Ans- this is online land related document required for information about land and owner details.
How to check tn chitta patta?
Ans- As we mentioned above, you just need to follow the easiest steps.
What is transfer of Chitta Patta?
Ans- complete details are given in the above article, just read and get details.